Sunday, August 28, 2016

Some Celebrities with Mahaperiyava portraits!



Too good this is, is it not! Famous Carnatic music vocalist Sudha Raghunathan with someone dressed up as Kanchi Mahaperiyava from a program on her Guru Smt ML Vasanthakumari and Smt MS Subbalakshmi. Thanks a ton to Uma Ram for sharing this with me.




Famous Carnatic Musician and Mahaperiyava's Devotee Neyveli Santhanagopalan's daughter Sriranjani singing and being Blessed by Kanchi Mahaswamigal in the background.

Here is the link to that beautiful song, "Poonguyil Koovum The Cuckoo (Nightingale) will Sing":

https://www.facebook.com/sriranjani.santhanagopalan/videos/vb.100000105714096/1299808243366020/?type=2&theater

Thanks a ton to Vidya Raju for sharing it with me.





Look at Whose picture is on the table of Ace Tamil Film Director Shri SP Muthuraman! I was watching his interview in youtube, when I was stunned to see Kanchi Mahaswamigal's picture in the first few seconds itself. Shri Muthuraman, the humble man that he is, has directed many, many top hit movies from AVM production house. I got the feeling of unearthing a Gemstone from an unexpected place! Incredible! I am unable to stop smiling... :)))



I have absolutely no idea who Chef Venkatesh Bhat is, but I think I know the One in the Picture in this Picture! Thanks to Uma Ram for sharing this with me.


This is the pooja room of former India Prime Minister Smt Indira Gandhi. Thanks to Renuka Vishwanathan for sharing this with me.


Famous Carnatic Vocalist and Devotional songs singer Smt MS Subbalakshmi at her pooja room.





Here is former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri NT Rama Rao and his wife Smt Lakshmi Parvathi with Swmaigal's portrait. Thanks a ton to Akhil Pattamatta for sharing this with me.

4 comments:

  1. MahaPerivaa 's Blessings to me personally from my Childhood. fortunate to have the privilege to join this blog.On this day of Amavasai at Tampa USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MahaPerivaa 's Blessings to me personally from my Childhood. fortunate to have the privilege to join this blog.On this day of Amavasai at Tampa USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haraha shankara jaya jaya sankaraaaaaa

    ReplyDelete