Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Kid in a Candy Shop!


















































What a Riot of Colours! Shankara.

These are the Exquisite Anusham alankaram, pooja pictures from last Anusham on Feb 19th, 2017, posted by devotees in SOK Sage of Kanchi group in Facebook. Here is the group's URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Periyavaa/


Words are not helping me. I am unable to describe the pictures. But I felt that my Sins were washed away just by looking at Them,

Oh What Joy.


I am very sorry if I missed out anyone's picture due to oversight. Also, sorry that I could not mention the names of the devotees here as there are too many pictures. But you all will know which Alankaram is yours.

I want to point out just two: 

--- The colorful picture where Apples are seen offered to Swamigal as Neivedhyam, I am told that the Anusham pooja was done by Children in Portland, Oregon in the US! What a lovely bunch of kids! Shankara.

--- The Paper Garland was made for Ummachi Thatha by 6 year old Advika. How sweet a child she is! Shankara.

What Love, Devotion, Patience all the Devotees have for Kanchi Mahaperiyava. Just incredible. Shankara.

And yes, I am that Kid and Sage of Kanchi SOK group is my Candy shop!

Shankara.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. இவ்வளவு ஸ்ரத்தையோடும், அழகோடும், அன்போடும் அலங்காரம் செய்திருப்பது, அந்த பக்தர்களுக்கு பெரியவா மேல் இருக்கும் ஆழ்ந்த பக்தியையும் நம்பிக்கையையும் வெளிப்படுத்துகின்றன. ஸ்ரீ பஞ்சநதம் சொன்ன மாதிரி, அவர்களுக்குக் கிடைத்த அனுக்ரஹ மழையில் ஒரு சிறு துளி நம் மீதும் விழுந்து நம் பாபங்களைக் கழுவி விடட்டும். பெரியவாளின் அடியார்களுக்கு கோடி கோடி நமஸ்காரங்கள். ஜய ஜய சங்கர ! ஹர ஹர சங்கர !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed to see the wonderful alankarams of Periyava. Thank you for sharing and the compilation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaya jaya kamakshi, maha periayava charanam

    ReplyDelete