Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Kanchi Matam --- My trip in 2013!





Coincidence? I don't think so! :)))
=========================|

When I visited Kanchi Matam in the summer of 2013, I saw that His Adhistanam doors were closed. Was Sad and thought to myself about this, when the doors were flung open within 5 seconds! 

Coincidence? I don't think so!

At the Kamakshi Amman Temple, I did 5 pradakshinams and one Namaskaram each time in the inner Sanctorum. Before I did my last Namaskaram, I saw Her. Just after I completed it, they had drawn the curtains! What timing!

Coincidence? I don't think so!

As I was doing the pradakshinams of Her, I crossed Pillayar each time. I was observing His Vahanam, the Mouse, when suddenly that very second, a Mouse ran out from the same spot. Shankara, I exclaimed!

Coincidence? I don't think so!

I had always wanted to see the Sarvetheeertha Kolam Tank at Kanchi but could not. On the last day I walked near the Hanuman temple (opposite to the Matam) and saw a Kolam Tank, but it was Mangala Theertha Kolam. I was disappointed. Two hours later I was on a bus to Madras, sitting near the window on the left. when He showed me the sprawling Sarvatheertham Kolam. I got goosebumps, like I am having now!

Coincidence? I don't think so!

Never could visit Sanskrit college in Mylapore how much ever I tried. When I was in an auto in Madras in the last days of the trip, we unintentionally passed by the College slowly and I was blessed with a magical inside view! Could see the tree from the outside where He had sat so many times in 1957-1960!

Coincidence? I don't think so!

The above are my sweet memories of my Kanchi Matam visit in the summer of 2013.

A Blessed Tuesday to Everyone!

Shankara.

No comments:

Post a Comment